While there are many smart products available today, it isn’t until these devices work together in orchestration, that you experience the magic of a smart home. From homes small to large, new and old, Control4 delivers power and performance on one platform that coordinates the technology in your house into complete, brilliant experiences—interactions that fit your lifestyle and are easy for your family to enjoy. With one touch, dim the lights, stream high-resolution music, turn up the heat, lock the doors and arm the security system. It’s a smarter living experience that you’ll wonder how you ever lived without.
Now new features available through the Control4 system are bringing home modernization to new levels by allowing virtually everything in the home to be controlled from just one single app.
- The 4k Multi Room Video Solution allows copy protected video to be passed along through rooms so you can enjoy video from any source throughout the home.
- A Wireless Music Bridge by Control4 allows you to stream high-fidelity sound throughout the home or limit it to certain rooms from your personal music collection, a streaming service like Spotify or Pandora or internet radio.
- Wireless lighting makes the home more energy efficient, safe and secure, with the Control4 system integrating lighting to set a scene for movie watching or to create mood lighting.
- Intuitive climate control adjusts temperatures in the home whether you are home or away from anywhere in the world.
- Increased support for HVAC systems optimizes energy efficiency utilizing Control4 to adjust window shades to the time of day, fans on and off and the AC or heating levels.
- An Innovative garage door package by Control4 turns on lights, adjusts the thermostat and prepares the home for when you walk in the door.
- A Certified Control4 pool controller monitors your pool or spa.
- Security integrates smart locks, lighting, sensors, security cameras, network video recorders, security panels and monitoring systems with a Control4 automation system that sends text alerts to your smart phone.
- Smarter scheduling provides more precision when controlling the different sections of your automated home, and,
- Touch screens deliver always-on, dedicated control over all the Control4 technology.
- Unlike other home automation systems that require an individual app to control each feature, Control4 conveniently bundles everything into a single app. One can now control their home’s temperature, pool and even entertainment system from one application. Control4 has continued to make great strides in both the convenience and beauty of home automation.
Cleaning the house has always been a very boring and fatiguing work. But we are left with no choice as we always want our houses to be clean and tidy. To everybody’s surprise, these days cleaning the house is always fun. Thanks to the invention of Roomba’s 980, an user-friendly vacuum cleaner. The Roomba 3-Stage Cleaning System uses a combination of three advanced technologies to pick up pet hair, dust and larger debris.
Uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and a full suite of sensors to map and adapt to real world clutter and furniture for thorough coverage.
Expands the Roomba 980’s coverage to an entire level of your home by using iRobot’s proprietary vSLAM technology to create visual landmarks in its map so it doesn’t lose track of where it is or where it is been.
Runs continuously for up to two hours then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
Provides up to 10x the air power by automatically increasing the performance of the Gen 3 motor on carpet and rugs, where dust and dirt hide.
Roomba 980 leverages the dual counter rotating AeroForce Extractors first introduced in the Roomba 800 Series to deliver exceptional agitation and brushing performance.
Key features include:
Automatically increases power on carpets where it is needed most.
Sweeps wall edges and corners.
Captures 99% of allergens, pollens and particles as small as 10 microns.
Using a lightning surge protector in most cases is always recommended, particularly if the kit is going be installed in an area with frequent lightning. The lightning surge protector should be installed in line with the cable and near the amplifier, and should be properly grounded.
The outside antenna is positioned high on your building, made of metal and exposed to the elements – very attractive to lightning! Thus placing the surge protector between the outside antenna and the amplifier unit is advised in order to protect the amplifier.
The SureCall lightning protector includes a lifetime warranty replacement gas discharge element. Insert the SC-LP protector to the outside antenna cable. Ground the unit and connect to the 2 ft. jumper cable. Then, connect the cable to the amplifier outside antenna port.
SC-LP + SC001-02
||N Female to N Female
The SureCall Fusion5 kit is a Voice/3G/4G LTE signal booster system that is specially designed for small businesses, professionals and large home applications. The Fusion5 is built in such a way that it combines PCS and Cellular dual bands with both LTE and 4G AWS frequencies for Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile voice and data reception. It covers an area of up to 10,000 square feet, 5-10 simultaneous users and is configurable for all indoor environments.
Adjustable and easy to use control dials are used to balance all carrier frequencies independently. The SureCall Fusion5 is approved by all major carriers and equipped with built in safeguards to completely eliminate interference to cell towers.
- Highest 4G data rate in the industry
- Simple Plug and Play operation
- Fully compliant with new FCC certification standards and approved by all major US carriers
- Eight RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs
The SureCall Fusion5 kit comes with a choice of two outside antennas:
The SC-288W Omni Outdoor Antenna has 4dB gain. Omni antennas receive and send signals in a 360º radius. They can receive signals from multiple cell towers and is best for boosting signal on many different carriers. They are excellent in most situations where the existing outside signal strength is moderate to strong.
The SC-230W-S Yagi Outdoor Antenna has up to 5dB of gain. It is a directional antenna which can reach cell towers up to 30 miles away. It needs to be set up pointing in the direction towards the cell tower, and because it is directional it will only pick up signal in that direction. It’s very powerful at picking up weak signal in one particular direction.
The SureCall Fusion5 kit also has a choice of two inside antennas:
The SC-222W Omni Dome Antenna is a multi-band omni-directional plastic dome antenna that gathers signals from all sides. It has 6dB gain and is designed for central locations with 360º coverage. The antenna range is dependent on three prime factors:
1) Physical obstructions
2) Power generated by the booster and
3) Reception from outside signal received and distributed by the outside antenna.
The SC-248W Panel Antenna is a directional antenna with up to 10dB gain. Panel antennas allow optimum reception to targeted areas. It can be mounted to either the wall or ceiling.
|Strong outdoor signal (5 bars)
||up to 10,000 sq. ft. coverage
|Medium outdoor signal (3-4 bars)
||up to 8,000 sq. ft. coverage
|Weak outdoor signal (1-2 bars)
||up to 6,000 sq. ft. coverage